Last updated: July 20, 2020
FanWide is compiling a list of live sports which have not been cancelled due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. FanWide is America’s largest sports viewing and if you are a sports fan or bar, this list will guide you on what to watch and where.
Please contact FanWide to add a televised or streamed sporting event which we missed.
This list will be updated as frequently as possible, however events are constantly changing. Bold indicates the league has resumed and is in play. Please double-check the official website of each sports before each event. If you are looking for alternative cable/satellite or streaming options, here is a great list.
- MMA: Resumed May 9th
- NASCAR: Resumed May 17th
- MLS: Resumed July 8th
- MLB: Postponed until July 23rd
- NBA: Postponed until July 31st
- NFL: Resumes September 10th
- NHL: Postponed indefinitely
- Bundesliga: Resumed May 16th
- LaLiga: Resumed June 11th
- English Premier League: Resumed June 17th
- Ligue 1: Resumed June 17th
- Serie A: Resumed June 20th
- Tour de France: Postponed until August 29th
- French Open: Postponed until September 27th
- Champions League: Cancelled
- Wimbledon: Cancelled
Please share this link with your friends and colleagues. Good luck during this challenging time!
CEO & Founder