FanWide, the world’s largest fan club network, is announcing a competition to identify the top pro football fan club in the country. FanWide promotes over half a million game watch parties every year for fans of every pro, college and international sports team at over 10,000 sports bars nationwide. Make sure that your fan club is already listed at www.FanWide.com or contact us at Info@FanWide.com to get added.
Starting today, any fan clubs of American professional football that are located in the United States can enter the contest with the grand prize of an athlete appearance at one of your club’s upcoming events! First, the top fan clubs from different teams will be selected, then the winners will compete against each other to be named the nation’s Top Football Fan Club! This will give your fan club great publicity and grow your network.
Here is our fan club summary for every NFL team:
- Arizona Cardinals (76 fan clubs)
- Atlanta Falcons (23 fan clubs)
- Baltimore Ravens (104 fan clubs)
- Buffalo Bills (347 fan clubs)
- Carolina Panthers (46 fan clubs)
- Chicago Bears (262 fan clubs)
- Cincinnati Bengals (278 fan clubs)
- Cleveland Browns (307 fan clubs)
- Dallas Cowboys (144 fan clubs)
- Denver Broncos (42 fan clubs)
- Detroit Lions (30 fan clubs)
- Green Bay Packers (1450 fan clubs)
- Houston Texans (65 fan clubs)
- Indianapolis Colts (21 fan clubs)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (14 fan clubs)
- Kansas City Chiefs (54 fan clubs)
- Los Angeles Chargers (14 fan clubs)
- Los Angeles Rams (22 fan clubs)
- Miami Dolphins (188 fan clubs)
- Minnesota Vikings (150 fan clubs)
- New England Patriots (250 fan clubs)
- New Orleans Saints (26 fan clubs)
- New York Giants (43 fan clubs)
- New York Jets (52 fan clubs)
- Oakland Raiders (75 fan clubs)
- Philadelphia Eagles (34 fan clubs)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (682 fan clubs)
- San Francisco 49ers (135 fan clubs)
- Seattle Seahawks (306 fan clubs)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (30 fan clubs)
- Tennessee Titans (8 fan clubs)
- Washington Redskins (282 fan clubs)
What do we look for?
FanWide wants to find the most engaged and passionate fan clubs. We will look at the numbers of members, frequency of events, influence, social media presence, traditions, and a variety of other factors. FanWide will even interview someone from all qualifying fan clubs to learn about what makes your group the best!
Once we identify your fan club, someone from FanWide will contact you and collect some information, photos, and interview you by email. We will write a blog about several top fan clubs for each team, then announce a national winner for the top teams. FanWide will then determine the top overall football fan club in the country! In collaboration with our network of professional athletes, the overall winner will get a visit from a legendary athlete from their team during a game watch party.
We look forward to hearing from you!
President & Founder
Disclaimer: FanWide Technologies Inc. (“FanWide”) has no affiliation with the National Football League (“NFL”) nor its teams nor its partners. This competition is run independently by FanWide, and all winners will be determined at FanWide’s discretion.